The Harvard University Center for African Studies' Faculty Affiliate, Dr. Eugene Richardson, delivered the Commencement Address to the 98th graduating class of the T. J. R. Faulkner College of Science and Technology, University of Liberia, on Dec 6, 2017.
1. Officials Of the Government of the Republic of Liberia
2. Other Guests
3. University Of Liberia Board Of Trustees
4. University Of Liberia Administrators & Faculty
5. Alumni Association members & Governing Association Members
6. And 274 candidates for graduation (231 BSc in Biology, 31 BSc in Chemistry, 8 BSc in Mathematics and 4 BSc in Physics) with their families and well wishers
Dr. Eugene Richardson is an Assistant Professor of Global Health and Social Medicine at Harvard Medical School and an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He conducts Ebola research in Liberia.
Please see below for pictures of this special occasion.