Q: Should I include my references in my application copies that I bring directly to your office, or who should they send the reference to?

Students may bring recommendations in paper copy to the CAS office (which should be in a sealed envelope, signed on the flap). Recommenders should also feel free to email references directly to Nthatisi Quella at nthatisiquella@fas.harvard.edu

See also: Funding FAQs