Remarks by Mark C. Elliott, Vice Provost for International Affiars and Michelle Williams, Dean of the Faculty, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Keynote by Michael Merson, Duke Global Health Institute
- Lisa Berkman, Thomas D. Cabot Professor of Public Policy and of Epidemiology and Director of PhD Program in Population Health Sciences
- Karen Emmons, Dean for Academic Affairs, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Paul Farmer, Kolokotrones University Professor of Global Health and Social Medicine and Faculty Affiliate of the Center for African Studies
- Wafaie Fawzie, Richard Saltonstall Professor of Population Sciences, and Professor of Nutrition, Epidemiology, and Global Health and Faculty Affiliate of the Center for African Studies
- Ashish K. Jha, K.T. Li Professor of Global Health at Harvard University, Senior Associate Dean for Research Translation and Global Strategy at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and the Director of the Harvard Global Health Institute
This event is part of Worldwide Week at Harvard, which celebrates and showcases Harvard’s global presence and educational opportunities that extend beyond the Cambridge and Boston campuses.
ORGANIZER(S): Department of Global Health and Population at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Worldwide Week at Harvard
EVENT WEBSITE: https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/global-health-and-population/global-health-...