Following International Drug Overdose Awareness Day on August 31st, this timely conversation will discuss the impact of COVID-19 on drug and alcohol use, what needs to be done to improve the situation and what the link is between drug and alcohol use and mental health.
- Shekhar Saxena, Harvard University
- Alexander Baldacchino, St Andrews University
- Vladimir Poznyak, World Health Organisation
- Nirvana Morgan, Network of Early Career Professionals working in the area of Addiction Medicine
- Olga Belyaeva, Eurasian Network of People who Use Drugs
ORGANIZER: Lancet Psychiatry, Mental Health Innovation Network, MHPSS.net and United for Global Mental Health