University leaders from the US and across the continent will be coming together to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the mental health and emotional well-being of their campus communities. In their presentations they will reflect on the challenges they face as well as the ways their institutions are responding.
• Ruthie Rono, Deputy Vice Chancellor, Academic and Student Affairs, US International University - Africa
• Lamine Ndiaye, Professor of Anthropology, Universite Cheikh Anta Diop
• Jonathon Novello, Health4U Consultant and Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Michigan State University
• Lucky Odirile, Director, Career and Counseling Centre, University of Botswana
• Moderator: Paul Zeleza, Vice Chancellor, US International University - Africa
8am Eastern, 12pm GMT, 1pm WAT, 2pm SAT, 3pm EAT
ORGANIZER: Alliance for African Partnership